Tuesday 31 July 2012

JVC TV Review


JVC LT-32DA42J32" LED TV

OK so you may remember my previous post about setting up my sky remote because I bought a new TV http://telepicks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/how-to-set-up-your-sky-remote.html


Well I thought id write a quick review now I have had the TV for a while.



I was in two minds to choose this or the Samsung, both having similar features. I'm glad I went for the JVC

Setting up was a breeze, I switched the TV on and straight away a menu pops up asking which language I wanted. After selecting English I picked my region and the TV did the rest.

Within 5 minutes it had found all the channels I had before, the only thing I was slightly disappointed with was the sound quality but after a quick search through the menu I selected a different sound setting (there are many to choose) and it was much better.

The remote control is light and very easy to use.

The TV was purchased from Comet for £219, unfortunately it has now gone back up to £269 so if you can hold on until the next sale it is well worth it!

Specifications:

  • 32 Inches
  • LED Backlit
  • 720p HD Ready
  • 1366 x 768 Pixel Resolution
  • 4000:1 Contrast Ratio
  • 16:9 Widescreen
  • 2x HDMI connections
  • 1x SCART connection
  • S-Video connection
  • USB port
  • DVI connection
  • AV inputs
  • Can be used as a PC Monitor
  • 2x 3watts Audio
  • Wall Mountable
  • Dimensions Height-45.4 Width-75.3 Depth-3.8 (cm) 


Overall I'm very impressed with this TV and would recommend it to anyone


5 STARS*****

If you have any comments please add below 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @telepicks